Warehouse Tech Middle East 2019 (WTME2019) brings together the leading logistics, technology solution providers, warehousing leaders and startups all under one roof and for one day program to discuss and learn about advancements in warehouse technologies including, but not limited to Drones, Digital Warehousing, Industry 4.0 effect, Internet of Things, AI & Robotics, Automation, Cloud Computing in WMS and Data Analytics.
WTME 2019 is one of a kind event that translates the vision of warehousing in Middle East with Industry 4.0 into action. Join us & network with your peers and see the latest technologies & solutions that make warehousing smart & digital.
Join the discussion
Real time case
MEET + NETWORK + LEARN FROM:
Why Attend Warehouse Tech Middle East?
and touch base in areas like automation, advanced analytics, real time WMS, IOT, cloud, robotics and drones in warehousing.
more on how to achieve digital warehousing excellence.
the future direction of warehouse and its impact on the region.
the latest innovative strategies to achieve next-level customer centric experience.
how technologies can be used to optimize planning for all types of warehouses; Customer facing, flow warehouses, high ceiling facilities, centralized return centers, PopUp warehouses, On demand warehouses and futuristic facilities.
more about the forthcoming warehouse projects in the region.
by the latest technology and key processes of Industry 4.0 to speed up your organization’s response time.
new approaches to, and solutions for, current practices.
with the community of CxO’s, distribution and supply chain professionals, manufacturing, logistics & innovators at the forefront of building future warehouses.
Sponsors & Partners
Official Automation Sponsor
Official Media Partner
Who Should Attend?
WTME2019 will attract decision makers from the following sectors:
- Transport & Logistics
Experts with the following job titles will be attending the conference:
- Chief Digital Officer
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Director Logistics
- Director Procurement
- Director Warehouse Operations
- Head- Digital Transformation
- Head Distribution
- Head Logistics Operation
- Head of Demand Planning
- Head of Supply Chain
- Head Supply Chain Transformation
- Managing Director
- Vice President Distribution
- Business Development Director
- Business Head
- Business Strategy Officer – Supply Chain
- Digital Warehouse Manager
- Director Distribution
- Director Inventory
- Director Supply Chain
- Distribution & Logistics forecasting
- General Manager
- Inventory Surveillance Officer
- Manager IT- Supply Chain
- Manager Procurement
- Manager Warehouse Operations
- Material Management
- Quality Management
- Research & Development
Industry wise warehouse categories:
- Bonded Warehouse
- Building materials
- Foreign Trade Zone
- Freight forwarding/brokering
- General Warehousing (public warehousing)
- Industrial goods
- Port services
- Reverse logistics (returns/repairs)
- CPG/Personal care products
- Dry food/temperature-controlled food
- E-commerce fulfillment
- Intermodal/rail/box car
- Light manufacturing
- Shipping/port accessible
- Temperature-controlled warehouse
- Trucking/drayage Distribution
- White-glove delivery
Covering the hottest topics on the applications on advanced technologies in warehousing, WTME 2019 aims to serve as a platform and an opportunity to take the lead in this development and to take best steps to work today on the solutions of the future.
- Rise of machines to mega warehouses
- Transformation of warehouse|DC using Artificial Intelligence
- Emergence of new tech integrations in the WMS
- Automation & Robotics in warehousing
- Big Data analytics for smart warehousing & distribution centers
- Leveraging technology in 3PLs- landscape and strategies
- Industry 4.0, realizing the value of data
- Game Changers AR & VR
- Deploying warehouse drones for inventory surveillance